Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 6 months ago

How much risk management do new companies like veoride go through?

I sent this question to veoride.

Hi, I'm Andrew Evans and I am from Philadelphia.

I would like to know, how much it concerns your company that people in general in places like Philadelphia, and Baltimore or D.C. especially those likely to use your products..

The young and unlicensed in those bad city environments with no cultural value for education with such high rates of everything bad..

crime, violence, violent behavior, high school dropout, poverty, receiving public assistance..

And disciplinary problems amongst both youth and adults themselves..

And massive influxes of negative psychology and influences...

That those people don't give your products the healthy fear that they should receive..

They don't respect your products either...

They'll end up in illegal chop shops and in peoples kitchens being taken apart to be sold for scrap.

Or being vandalized and made unusable and unsafe.

Or have their mechanisms removed to allow it to become a stolen, free vehicle.

Does any of these concern you people ?

Can your company afford it ?

It doesn't concern me; yes.

No it doesn't concern me.

They are poor and weak.

No one in risk assessment would take you seriously. First, it is obvious that you have not educated.  Secondly, they will not waste time dignifying such vitriol with a response.  I suggest you either grow up or remain self-stultified. I really don't see how you can live with yourself.