Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

Leftists; if Trump is just a Down Syndrome baby, how did he stumble into power?  By pure happenstance?  ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Donny stumbled into power when his daddy gave him a couple million and said, "Here's some bucks, go play store."

• 1 month ago

You actually need to learn to spell.. THE Name you misspelled it is B_I_D_E_N....  Biden is the one who cannot remember who is wife or sister is or where he is most of the time. 

• Kevin
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It helped with the left running one of their worst candidates.  But... if you'll notice, the left have no good candidates.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I've never heard anyone suggest Trump has Downs. However, he's a symptom of our dysfunctional government rather than the cause of it. If things had been going swimmingly with our electoral process a Trump never could have gotten elected. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

He has a gift for telling his base what they want to hear even when they know he's lying.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Apparently, the brain dead part of America and Russia could relate.

So yes. 🥴

He stumbled with help from his mentally ill kind.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You people and your weird ideas about what 'leftists' think. No wonder you're incels.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Where do you get these bizarre ideas about what "leftists" think? Infowars?

• 1 month ago

Down syndrome babies never live to their 70s.  I think what you read from us leftists is that he's no smarter than a down syndrome baby.  He sure acts like a baby anyway.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.