Are you consider yourself as a racist person (True or False)?

I do not think I'm racist myself however that isn't for me to decide, that is up to the other person(s).  If someone finds something I said off-colored than I will apologize and ask them to enlighten me on what I said wrong as to not repeat it.

I'm aware that multi-culturalism requires for every group to retain a distinct and separate identity from each-oher, .... if not, then it is no longer multi-culturalism, .... It's, .... Who knows wtf it is, but if you try to break down the multi-cultural model and it doesn't work out, then don't expect society to bail your out of you failed social experiment, .... 

Are you consider yourself a linguist?

not at all!!!!!!!

• 🦋

True...............

Hm, I'm not 100% of anything. I find I do have racist thoughts when I see patterns in racial groups, but I don't voice these opinions or act on anything by them.

People who are truly racist do not call themselves racist. 

• Goerge

Are you consider yourself, just broke my brain. 

False. I have no reason to be racist. 

• Nicole

False no i dont