Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

What i do for my father ? ?

I live in NJ.. he is irish .. he has serious difficulties at work, often does not earn or is exploited by the boss. he has diabetes problems .. he is bipolar, often has grumpy attitudes, in which he pours out his frustrations on others, screaming and looking for excuses to argue. .after 5 minutes he forgets everything and is tender, sweet and sensitive. . there are days when he seems like a best friend and others when he is my worst enemy .. he often apologizes to me and my sister by blaming the medicines he takes .. but he often makes me nervous by pissing me off and wanting to humiliate myself so some days i hate himself ..

3 Answers

  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Seems you and sister should work to get him in to see a better doctor. 

  • martin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Take him in small doses.  Let others take care of him.

  • 2 months ago

    just help him out as much as you can

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.