Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

What progress is being made to STOP Global Warming ?

36 Answers

Relevance
  • Cowboy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

republicans are total idiots - losers and idiots - criminals and losers and idiots.......

• 1 month ago

Anyone who thinks they can control or change nature is delusional.. 

• Rick
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

it's got to START before it can be STOPPED ............

• 2 months ago

You could ask "Just Harry" and Megan. They would love to talk to you about it! They'll fly right over in their private jet and then drive up in their bulletproof Escalade with all their security people in their own cars too. It will only cost you a couple of million too! 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

ASK the BLM PROTESTERS what they are doing to stop it and what are they doing to stop the riots and looting..

• L
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Planet Earth is billions of years old; it has gone through 'natural' changes daily - ALWAYS has and ALWAYS will.  Therefore, Global Warming is just a scare tactic.

• 2 months ago

Greta Thunberg cooks hamburgers over tractor tires on fire.

...its a start.

• 2 months ago

l have heard that the ice berg of southern poles have regain to more storage of ice.No ice is breaking

• 2 months ago

The United Nations reported within the week that the world is constant to drift further astray in limiting global global global climate change , despite growing alarm about the impacts of rising temperatures. With greenhouse emission emissions continuing to extend , even more drastic reductions are needed to satisfy the goals of the Paris climate agreement.

“Any further delay brings the necessity for larger, costlier and unlikely cuts,” wrote Inger Andersen, executive of the United Nations Environment Programme within the Emissions Gap Report 2019. “We need quick wins, or the 1.5°C goal of the Paris Agreement will slip out of reach.”

And the impacts of worldwide global global climate change are already here. Climate scientists told us late last year within the National Climate Assessment that the us is already experiencing the severe and dear consequences of a changing climate. during a separate United Nations report released in October, scientists reported that limiting heating to 1.5 degrees Celsius would require a gargantuan global effort to halve emissions — which we've roughly 12 years to undertake to thereto . But how

Source(s): change tv
  • 2 months ago

I really don't know what you mean.  but when I get warm, I just eat Neapolitan ice cream.  I like this stuff on a stick.

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.