Is this illegal? can I do this ?

So basically I’m 17 and my crush is 20 and we go to youth group together as he’s an unofficial leader and I used to stalk and harass him online years ago by making new numbers after being blocked begging to be friends cause I was mental and He reported me There and I got in trouble 

and now years later he still avoids me and I found his Venmo, could I send him 50 dollars on Venmo or would it get me in trouble, it’s money so

i wouldnt do it,  i would just leave him alone

You've posted over and over that you shoplift, steal from your mother's purse and your father's wallet, steal from friends.  Here's one of many examples:  "Would my parents notice if i did this? so basically i really want an ipad mini 5 the new one and i’m 16 and don’t have a job so what i want to do is sneak money out of my dads wallet every day until i get to 400 the amount to get the ipad then get it at the apple store. would he notice if i only take a little bit per day? "

.

You appear to STILL be mental.  You stalked people on Yahoo, were reported, and that didn't stop you.

.

Sure, send Holden money.  He can then go BACK to the Police, the authorities can evaluate whether or not you are still "mental" and then he can get a permanent restraining order.

.

Is he the father of your kidnapped child?  "“My neighbor stole my baby, please help? so basically my neighbor babysits my baby every day when im at work and today he texted me he went on a trip with my baby and wont be back for a couple days. i called and screamed at him and he said theres nothing he can do. its my child and he has no right to do this!! “ https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20190...

.

I think admitting you have mental health issues is a good thing.

Wow, you seriously need help.