Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Why would someone do this?

Lead you on in college) by making you assume that they have a bug crush on you by staring, looking out for you all of the time etc. then all of a sudden breaking away for no reason, never to contact you again? The only contact they will make is if you contact them first through text message only but they outright and aggressively refuse to meet you in person again? How can they do this if they seemingly liked you at one point?. I have tried my best for my crush to have those feelings again for me because I wanted to also confess those same feelings but the crush now does not like me anymore and they won't tell me why they have done this. I didn't do anything wrong. The crush did it as soon as they left to start university and no longer cared about me anymore.

You're right. You did nothing wrong. It sounds to me like this person has some problems of their own, and that's why they pulled away. I've had this happen to me before, and unfortunately there's nothing much you can do about it. Just let that person know that you're always there for them, and remember that some things won't end the way you want them too, and that's okay. I suspect you'll have plenty of time to meet even more people to have a crush on