Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 4 months ago

Who killed JFK?

• JimZ

I must admit that it is highly suspicious and I wouldn't be shocked if there was some secret conspiracy but I think Lee Harvey Oswald probably did it by himself

The same person who shot J.R.

The lizards and moon cheese deniers.

• F

Sue Ellen.      

this is global warming here

reported

The FBI and CIA believe that a mobster was infuriated with Kennedy for not taking out  Fidel Castro after the mob through millions into Kennedy's campaign to become president. The mob put a hit on him for retribution. But no one could make the claim stick.

i did it. it was me bro

He was killed just a couple days after the South Vietnamese dictator and his brother were killed, and reportedly JFK wanted a complete withdrawal from the region. I believe it was his own people in the government that killed him.

The person on the grassy knoll, we don't know who that was though, and probably never will.