Goerge
Lv 7
Goerge asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 4 months ago

Which movie most accurately describes you?

or who you aspire to be?

Update:

IP Man? 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favourite answer

I don't think there is a movie that fully or accurately describes me. A few movies that describe me a bit, are those movies that propose a clash between different but closely related identities (things like Persona, Melancholia, Us). A kind of continuous struggle between my brave and 'brazen' side, and the naive and frightened side. I'd like to be definitively determined and aware like Satrapi in Persepolis, who leaves her native place and separates by all, to start a new life elsewhere. Or Coraline, who understands that there is no need to flee and the safe place is within herself (mh, again in contrast..)

• 4 months ago

Not to promote anything bad - Joker was so like me - minus the final breaking point and the ensuing rampage. 

I live with my mom... 

...she has hidden past truths for me that I forgot (and discovered years ago)...

I have no friends and no romance...

Other than that everything is under control.

I know that life is simply unfair.

Oh, and I'm a lefty haha...

Nah the funky part was I saw the movie right after I had a wisdom tooth pulled out... face swollen and all...

I wanted to see it that badly - not really sure how it would turn out...

It kinda made me cry, but again... everyone is obligated to endure their lot IMO. 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Kiss Of The Dragon. The main character help people out of the goodness of his heart not looking for reward!

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

rocky horror picture show 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

leaving las vegas or that dirk diggler movie

• 4 months ago

Secondhand Lions.   I'm Hub McCann........that's who I am. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkccqolaVGg

Youtube thumbnail

• Dze
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

theres nobody like me lol ...

• 🦋
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

No movies describe me

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.