Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Biden needs to beat Trump. And he doesn't have dementia. He needs to show Americans he can pass a mental test to shut these liars up. Agree?

why would i agree with snowflake delusion and tds. they are mental disorders and help is available.

• Mandy

Are you a fool?  Biden is a grown man?  Why would he do something in the taunt of a child?  I still think Obama did a childish and foolish thing by show his birth certificate.  Grown men put away childish things.  They don’t entertain the absurdities of a child.

LOL. He'd be stuck for an answer if they asked him what his name is.

• Jeff S

I think both should do it during the beginning of the first debate. With the results given publicly at the end of it!

Biden could NEVER pass a difficult test like Trump did.

He named ALL these animals !

The doctors were AMAZED he said.

C'mon Maaan ! are you some kind of coke junkie .

I demand that he be given a coloring book and some crayons to demonstrate that he can stay inside the lines and not make any purple horses.

• John W

That's why Trump is balking at the debate. He wants "his" people on "his" network. Why? Because he knows Biden will beat him in an honest debate.

I'm sure that Biden can pick out the elephant

The fact that he didn’t take the cognitive test is enough. That test is only administered to people with suspected dementia - and Donald found it hard...