Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Biden needs to beat Trump. And he doesn't have dementia. He needs to show Americans he can pass a mental test to shut these liars up. Agree?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

why would i agree with snowflake delusion and tds. they are mental disorders and help is available.

• Mandy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Are you a fool?  Biden is a grown man?  Why would he do something in the taunt of a child?  I still think Obama did a childish and foolish thing by show his birth certificate.  Grown men put away childish things.  They don’t entertain the absurdities of a child.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

LOL. He'd be stuck for an answer if they asked him what his name is.

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think both should do it during the beginning of the first debate. With the results given publicly at the end of it!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Biden could NEVER pass a difficult test like Trump did.

He named ALL these animals !

The doctors were AMAZED he said.

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

C'mon Maaan ! are you some kind of coke junkie .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I demand that he be given a coloring book and some crayons to demonstrate that he can stay inside the lines and not make any purple horses.

• John W
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That's why Trump is balking at the debate. He wants "his" people on "his" network. Why? Because he knows Biden will beat him in an honest debate.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm sure that Biden can pick out the elephant

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The fact that he didn’t take the cognitive test is enough. That test is only administered to people with suspected dementia - and Donald found it hard...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.