Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Would a cheater who got caught and stopped all acts of betrayal would of ever stopped if they were not caught?

If so why should a second chance be given if they only stopped because they were exposed and faced with the possibility of loosing you?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Some people deeply love their spouses and want to keep them if new rules are made and adhered to. 

• 28AKO
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

That means nothing hun, they're not going to stop until they're ready. My husband cheated and cheated after being caught multiple times. That's the reason we aren't tg to this day, it's to many diseases out there to stay in a relationship or marriage being cheated on. U can't make someone want to grow up and give the single life up, gotta know your worth and cherish yourself. Lastly, you have to love them enough to let them go and go on with your life cause you know u deserve better.

• Tj
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Just because someone got caught, does not mean they will stop. They do not care if they loose you, if they did they would have never cheated to start with.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

This depends 100% on the people involved and the situation.

I would NOT forgive and forget.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

i need my room and my bubble tea. rest is okay . i got my job now

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.