Michael asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

How do actors get cast for big roles in movies and TV shows?

4 days ago

Free movies and TV shows from https://123movieshelper.com

You already know the answer, Michael. Numberous people, a thousand times, told you how the industry works and also told you to do your own research if you want to be an actor. Why do you keep asking if you ignore everybody's answers? You keep wasting people's time and that's not very "Christian" of you.

If you keep doing that I'll report you for spamming.

• Steve

Name recognition and knowing the range of an actor or actress often does the trick. Not always of course. Even big names have to try out some of the time. For most other supporting roles, auditions are held.

• Kathy

They audition for them.

For the bigger roles it’s usually by directors request, or by their agents saying hey I think I have a script that’s right for you. Smaller roles are cast by auditions but sometimes the biggest roles are too if they want to find some new talent.