Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 month ago

What was the real reason for the US joining WW2, seeking answers from people that know Pearl Harbor was set up?

Update:

It being a set up was proven.

Update 2:

You all must think the twin towers were knocked down by planes, lol

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

My question is why didn't Japan aid the Germans at all ?

The Democratic Jew Roosevelt was in on the Globalist scheme to rob Hitler and serve the banking cartels. Modeay happened in 1945 yet where were these Japs to assist the luftwaffe? 

• 1 month ago

Wow.  So, you are openly admitting that you are only looking for answers from oddball conspiracy theorists.

Good luck with that.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, and Germany declaring war on the US four days later is why the US joined the war in Europe.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm not interested in your theories. I learn history as recorded. When some new factual evidence arises that could sway my convictions, I'll reconsider. Your opinion doesn't do this.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

PEARL HARBOR WAS NOT "SET UP". 

Read "Final Judgement" by Henry Clausen (2001). I know you won't because you're a dumbass who WANTS to believe the conspiracy theory is true, but any logical and intelligent person who is still unsure would want to know the truth about what really happened.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.