Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 month ago

How do you like 7 inning MLB games?It seems like good chances for pitchers to get CHEAP NO HITTERS?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Major League Baseball officially defines a no-hitter as a completed game in which a team that batted in at least nine innings recorded no hits so anyone who shuts an opponent down in one of those seven innings games won't be recognized for throwing a no-no.

MLB has screwed the pooch by trying to get some games in this year. Like Rob Manfred, this season is a pathetic joke.

• NiJo
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

MLB said it wouldn't be considered that. I'm a baseball purist, I don't like the compromises they've had to make due to the pandemic. However, I don't like any of the compromises we've all had to make due to the pandemic. So rather than ***** and moan, enjoy the fact that someday we'll get back to our "normal" routine. 

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They would not be good.

• 1 month ago

I love the 7 inning games.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Any 7-inning games will have to be asterisk-coded on most baseball statistics, but will not change a pitcher's earned run average, since that goes only inning-by-inning in the calculations.

• 1 month ago

How many has there been so far?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.