I addressed an envelope to a law office using a p.o box and then a street address below that because that's the way the lawyer texted it to ?

Me . Is that going to be a problem? It's been a week and the lawyer said he hasn't received it yet

It should be fine.  The post office is working with minimum staff.  They told me 6 - 10 days for a package.  It's been more than a month!

• Judith

It will be delivered to whichever address you used first.  In the future, use the PO Box address for mail.  The street address is only provided for clients who will be visiting the lawyer at his place of business.  That is true for anyplace which provides both a PO Box office address along with a street address.

It MAY have been delivered to one and he's checking the others.  As a general rule, this is foolish.  The POB is where the mail is delivered.  The street address is for the use of clients looking for the office.

I have both a street and POB address, and the POB is where I get my mail.  Mail addressed to my street address gets forwarded to my POB and can take days to be delivered.

Tell him to check both places (the street address and the P.O. box).