Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

Which religions aren’t allowed to wear masks?

I was told by a Walmart manager that people can refuse to follow their mask policy if they say their religion forbids masks. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Favourite answer

There are none, but because we have freedom of religion, people use this as an asinine excuse since you cannot question them concerning religion.

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

They’re not allowed to ask about religion. So just tell them “my religion won’t allow me to wear one” and they’re not allowed to interrogate you further.

• ?
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Actually a guy I work with told me, but I couldn't tell if he was kidding and I did a quick search and found nothing about it online. He said Hanitarians (I'm guessing with the spelling) are not allowed to wear masks and if they are supposed to make a scene. 

• gillie
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

There are no religions that forbid masks.  People are just using that as an excuse because they're childish and selfish.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Must not be the Muslim religion.

• 5 months ago

GOOD GRIEF WHO WOULD BE THAT STUPID?? I guess u got the answer u want from a walmart person.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

First church of fakedom

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.