Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

Which religions aren’t allowed to wear masks?

I was told by a Walmart manager that people can refuse to follow their mask policy if they say their religion forbids masks. 

There are none, but because we have freedom of religion, people use this as an asinine excuse since you cannot question them concerning religion.

• ?

They’re not allowed to ask about religion. So just tell them “my religion won’t allow me to wear one” and they’re not allowed to interrogate you further.

• ?

Actually a guy I work with told me, but I couldn't tell if he was kidding and I did a quick search and found nothing about it online. He said Hanitarians (I'm guessing with the spelling) are not allowed to wear masks and if they are supposed to make a scene. 

• gillie

There are no religions that forbid masks.  People are just using that as an excuse because they're childish and selfish.

Must not be the Muslim religion.

GOOD GRIEF WHO WOULD BE THAT STUPID?? I guess u got the answer u want from a walmart person.

First church of fakedom