Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 months ago

Am I forgiven? Really?

I cheated on my husband and we are working through it....the other night he was all about making love so that we could reconnect...but once we were in bed...he slapped me around...said horrific things to me...and he pulled out of me before ejaculating on me and trying to force himself into me analy...he was holding me down and I was terrified...will this keep happening? I dont know how to feel...bc technically you cant rape your wife right?

• ?

Don't be an idiot. You were raped (and OF COURSE marital rape is a crime) but if you didn't go to the police immediately they probably can't collect any evidence or adequately prosecute this. You're not "working through it", he hates you and wants to cause you as much pain as possible. You need to move out and file for divorce. Relationships sometimes come back from infidelity. They never recover from this kind of sexual violence. 

You can be raped by your husband. If you don't want it and he doesn't listen it's rape. If he thinks this is acceptable now, who knows what he's capable of next time he's upset at something you do.... Please get out, put yourself first. If he loved you and forgave you he would not punish you in anyway let alone like this

Yes you can definitely rape your wife. If you didn’t consent to him slapping you around, saying horrific things or trying to force himself into you... then yes, it’s rape. Cheating is an awful thing to do to someone, but so is staying with them to use them as an emotional punching bag.

Unfortunately, you're not both really working through it. You're trying to although he's not. He's bitter and is taking it out on you by treating you like a slut in the bedroom. What you need to do, as one last chance to save your marriage, is to seek counseling. If he refuses, or if this doesn't work, I see no choice except for you to file for divorce as this rough sex will only get worse as he tries to humiliate you and perhaps do you harm. I hope all goes well for you.

Yes, there is such a thing as marital rape- and you just experienced it !!  And I'd get the HELL out of the house and out of the relationship while you still can, because this will NOT get better with time. Now that he knows he can get by with pulling this ****, he'll do it whenever he can and whenever he's in the mood, and he'll keep abusing you until he KILLS YOU. Unless you want to wind up in the ICU or the morgue, you need to LEAVE, and take your kids with you.

Leave it's not worth the pain

a husband can rape his wife. leave him.

• car253

Yes. You can be raped by your husband.   Laws vary by state.  You might want to post your state.    He sounds abusive and wants to retaliate.   I would leave now.  You are not safe.    Get some help.    Please repost your question under the legal category.   Good luck.

"Technically" is immaterial.  Legally you can be arrested for spousal rape.

I don't think you're forgiven.  Personally, I wouldn't touch you.

• Jesere

You haven't been forgiven even if your husband says it, he is punishing you by how he is treating you. He is being abusive and it will only get worse. He thinks he can hold it over yo during sex thinking you won't object. Leave him....

If you say "No" then... Yes it's rape even if it's the husband