How does BMR factor in to how much physical activity you do (weight gain/weight loss)?

Ok so I'm currently unemployed, and currently have a sedentary lifestyle because of the pandemic, and because of the recent heatwave in the UK, I've been looking for jobs and hoping to get one, but the dream job of mine is to become a horse riding instructor which I know is a fairly active job. On an average day I consume around 2000 calories, my BMR is around 1500, but your BMR increases with activity right? Most of the jobs I've applied for, and the one which is the dream/goal that I have, involve a lot of being on your feet for a lot of the day, and so the TDEE increases a lot too, and I don't wanna lose weight unintentionally while working, so can someone tell me how the BMR/TDEE/calorie consumption will work out?

But does cardio increase BMR or is it just strength training? I keep being told it's only with strength training but others say cardio can too.

BMR doesn't factor into your physical activity at all, it;s  the other way around.  Yes, as activity increases, BMR increases.

BMR doesn't change with exercise. BMR is the calories you burn if you stayed in bed all day. The calories you burn just to stay alive. Your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) and EEE (exercise energy expenditure) goes up if you exercise. 

As far as weight goes the only thing you need to be concerned about is TDEE. You want to eat what your TDEE is to maintain your weight. 

Over time strength training can increase BMR because muscle burns calories but its not significant. 10 pounds of muscle burns about an extra 50 calories a day.