Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

I found out my wife was a serious hoe in highschool and college. While this is before I met her, I’m embarrassed to go to her class reunion?

I found out from talking to her and also from a few older friends whom kinda confirmed she was a known easy girl. Basically, there are multiple guys who have ran trains on my wife back in the day. Football team, basket ball, neighborhood guys. To me It’s disgusting and honesty if I knew the truth that about her past I would’ve never pursued a relationship with her. Especially married. I love her, but it’s just depressing to me that my wife was so careless and lacked value in herself. But I did marry her, it’s in the past. But I also feel like the dumb guy when i’m around her old friends now and I cannot seem to shake the feelings.. like they all know something I don’t. And the guys around her, I have no clue who did what with my wife.. and I’m honesty afraid to ask for names. So I won’t.. 

sometimes when I look at my wife, I just shake my head in shame.. I can’t believe that she was like that.

Be happy you are with her now and those  other guys aren't! 

Go to the reunion and join the train.  Just don't be the caboose.  

I think that these other guys have told you a pack of LIES, pal. They may have been saying what they said because they knew it would hurt you and make you feel bad. To me, this sounds like the kind of BS that guys who are jealous of another guy's marriage pull on him to make him feel like ****, in the hopes that he'll divorce his wife so they can have her for their own sick desires.

Guys like these men who claim to have "run trains" on your wife when she was younger may or may not be telling the truth. I'd take what they say with a BIG GRAIN OF SALT, because it's likely false. And did your wife attend college in the same town where she attended high school? Somehow, I doubt it. Part of the reason why people GO to college in the first place is to give themselves a chance to start over in a new place, with new people. I don't doubt that this was true for your wife. And you also need to remember that this was a long TIME AGO. It has little or no bearing on your current relationship.

As for the reunion, just relax and have a good time. Don't worry about what these other guys think or say. YOU have nothing to be ashamed of, and neither does your wife.

This is kinda funny I don't think this is a real question but it was funny LOL 😂😂😂😂😂

Why should her past be any of your business or of concern to you. She’s with you now right? Let it go. It no longer matters or affects any part of your present life.

What’s the question?

• car253

You can go and if anyone brings it up just joke about it, Like yeah, she was really something back then but I was the lucky one to bring her home for good.   Something like that.     Embrace it.  Make jokes about it.    Be glad you ended up being the lucky one.    Be proud. 

So don't go to the reunion.  Attendance is not mandatory.  Let her go by herself.

Once again, you're ashamed of her and YOU'RE the one who married a hoe?

Just don't go but be sure to tell her why. If she goes, tell her to get some video of what went on while she's reliving "The good 'ole old days."    The Past is past.

However it is not yours and I too would be very uncomfortable knowing that alot of people know what a loose person she was. Sad. I say do not go. Do you think she will "Go for it?" if she goes? Nip it in the bud  Bud.

stfu youre seriously that shallow to think that having a lot of sex is something wrong, or that youre not allowed to do?? As long as she was having safe sex you should have no reason to be upset. did she give you an STD? no? then whats the problem? this all happened way before you even got together so why does it matter to you now?