Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 1 month ago

extreme asymmetry bone structure in face?

Hi. My left jawline makes me look like a man, my jawlines go at two completely different angles. I am NOT HAPPY about this. The right side looks female, and the left side looks more male, it feels thicker and goes a lot more down. I am not exaggerating. Can a surgeon fix this in any way? 

I’m a girl 

2 Answers

  • Cowboy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

    Ah androgyny in the flesh.....perhaps you're a God!!!

  • 1 month ago

    Consult with a plastic surgeon.  That's going to cost a pile of money.

    If you want to take the cheap way out:  wear a surgical mask.  It's the new style now thanks to COVID-19.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.