If I am 17 do I receive benefits from the federal tax holiday?
- Max HooplaLv 72 months ago
What federal tax holiday?
- ObamavengerLv 72 months ago
Probably not and neither will your parents over the long haul.
- SlickterpLv 72 months ago
IF you have a job and you have FICA taxes withheld, yes.
- StephenWeinsteinLv 72 months ago
Your age has nothing to do with it. If you have a job and tax is withhold from your pay, then you would receive the same benefit as anyone else with the same taxes. If you don't work or don't have any taxes withheld now, then you wouldn't get any benefit.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Anonymous2 months ago
Yes, call 1800shutthehellup