What is the best medicine for diabetes?

You should be concerned. If you don't change your diet your future will not be bright.

You just have to change your diet and it's not as hard as you think.

You need to adopt a low carbohydrate /ketogenic diet. I was in the same boat

as you 18 months ago, so I know it can be done. Today my blood sugar is normal

and I don't take any medicine! Here are some tips to help you get started.

jathunge850@gmail.comMail me for more information.

Diadoma® is a natural ayurvedic medicine is helping to control blood sugar. 

• Assuming type 2, there is no “best” medicine for everyone. Typically your doctor will start you on Metformin (it’s cheap and benign) and see how it goes. If you have gastrointestinal problems, you can try the extended release version. If no side effects and when combined with a proper low-carb diet and exercise, you should see a reduction in your A1C. If that doesn’t happen, your doctor will probably switch you to something else. It’s a process. 

Insulin injections for type 1 diabetics, a balanced diet with limited carbohydrates and exercise

Some type 2 diabetics can manage their diabetes with diet and exercise. Metaformin does damage to the liver. 

Source(s): Over 65 years personal life experience being a type 1 diabetic

There is various meds for type 2 diabetes but metformin is the most common one but you also have to follow a healthy diet for life and do exercise to keep healthy. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes about 10 years ago and I take metformin 3 times per day after meals and have to exercise and have lost 28lbs.  My partner is also type 2 diabetic and takes metformin and glidipion and tries to eat a healthy diet and exercise and has lost 82lbs

There are many depending on the type and your health. For Type 2 metformin is a starter drug for most. For Type 1, it will be insulin. See your doctor. Using any diabetes medicine can be dangerous and you can die.

Diabetes comes in degrees so the treatment varies depending. Only your doctor can determine what is best for a patient.