Help please Computer smart people Lol ❗️❗️❗️ Read down below ?

I have an PC and it has one HMDI port but I need two monitors other problem is I need one monitor to connect to my USB drive work system and one to stay on my regular windows system how can I do this?

second monitor has to hang off the other graphics output port ... and then, if your graphics card is capable of supporting two monitors, AND your computer can run both your Win 10 o/s and the programs from the USB at same time, you're good.  Otherwise, two computers

Unfortunately, my friend, the response from champer will NOT help you one bit.  That type of HDMI splitter will only allow you to duplicate what you can see on your main monitor.

Do you have any other ports available on your PC, such as a DVI, DisplayPort (DP), VGA, DVI-D, DVD-I, DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort, USB-C, Mini-VGA, Mini-DVI, Micro-DVI, Mini HDMI, Micro HDMI?  You're going to need one of these to have a separate display.

There are adapters that you can purchase, and dependent on your PC's configuration, you MAY able to fit an expansion card that contains one or more of these.  (If you have a desktop computer, you would VERY LIKELY be able to purchase a different video/grapics card that contains several of these ports.)

• ?

You can get HDMI splitters, which connect to your one port and offer two outputs.  Have a look on line.  They usually work well, but some of the cheaper ones can produce disappointing results.