Should I return to work tomorrow despite a female colleague threatening to report me for "sexual harassment" ?

A female co-worker, along with some of her friends,  had threatened to report me to HR if she saw me return to our workplace. Her reason being for all of this is purely on the basis that I am "ugly"  and that her agenda is for management to replace me with a better looking employee.  Her friends are willing to side with her when she tells this crap about me. 

She's hoping my absenteeism is going to force the manager to replace me with someone better looking.  

I am willing to resign tomorrow because I can't afford to be fired the second time around by another company. 

It's not fair.

Is being ugly even a valid reason for another employee to get that other employee fired? It seems prejudiced. 

• amy

You were threatened by a co-worker. You should have immediately reported it. Not wait till she cries wolf then try.

Just steal pens and paperclips b4 u get fired

Sounds like a variation of your "being gang stalked by people who were falsely accusing me of being a pedophile" story. 

Just going back  a mere 2 months thru your posting history........ you seem to have had  an amazing amount of problems at a  wide variety of jobs---where you are always the victim............

and then there was this gem.............

Jan's avatar

Jan

asked in Business & FinanceCareers & EmploymentOther - Careers & Employment · 2 months ago

As an employer, would you ever consider hiring me?

I have never committed a crime, but I told lies about myself being a convicted pedophile back in 2016.I was a hard working employee, but I was sacked because of the lie I posted about myself.

I also have a criminal background now due to the fact those lies are accessible through a Google search

So you purposely posted false lies  about YOURSELF being a Pedophile...... on the internet, where they will now live forever,  and you wonder why  you have problems at work.......is that correct? 

Troll smarter........not harder- 

Well if your company is still open (most everything is shut down in Victoria) I think you need to report this to your manager and union rep (if you have one) immediately.  

if you have done no wrong report to boss about  them for their nonsense before they report you

Just start using make up.

Go and get a new solicitor and therapist 

Does she have any fuel for this?  If not, when you go in tomorrow, head straight for you boss and explain the situation.  Ask to be moved to another area.

🥴 So fight it. Get a lawyers opinion.

Defamation is illegal.