Does placements in my birth chart explain my bad side personality?

Does any placements explain my manipulative, sneaky, troublemaker, always have to be right personality?

• Janet

Your chart is too small to read, and the more I zoom it, the fuzzier it gets. I cannot read it. Except to say that you have a T-Square, with Jupiter as the Focal planet of the T-square ... which is not all that bad, really.

Understand that the chart is only an influence.  It doesn't control us.  All it shows is how we will likely be if we do nothing to change or grow.  It is quite possible that you never had tendencies to be manipulative,etc, but have developed and chosen to pursue those traits as you grew up.  

Either way (whether it was your own choices, or the influence of the chart) YOU have the ability to change and to even re-shape how you react emotionally, as well as what actions you decide to take.

In the end, we are always the one accountable for what we do and don't do.

The chart is so faint and small that it can't be read, at least I can't. The problem with your question is that it assumes, incorrectly, that the entire chart is all about you.  I realize we live in an age of narcissism, but the chart might better be used to get us out of ourselves rather than reinforce self-absorption.

If you want the answer, look at aspects to the ASC and its ruler as well as the receptions.  If you don't know what receptions are, ask an astrologer and provide a chart that can be seen.

Astrology is great for making excuses and avoiding personal responsibility. So go ahead.