Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Have you ever been to Los Angeles? ?

(California)

Yep, it is a toilet.

• Wilson

Yes. I've been to Los Angeles. 

Venice Beach, La Brea Tarpits, Sunset Blvd, Hollywood Blvd, Hwy 1, lots of other places. too. 

I am not going anywhere near california it might sink into the ocean 

• SW-6

I used to have desire to visit, but once I started going to NYC monthly I lost any wanting to go anyplace else.  Add NYC to your list of MUST SEE's-trust me!  :)

I have passed through - and both times it was 2018 (October) on my way to and back from England. 

I visited Santa Clara that same year for a Seahawks away game, and was surprised how similar the weather was there. 

I always thought California is always sunny, but I guess the northern side is different.

Palm trees seen for the first time, though. 

Lol no. Never been there a day in my life.

• Nicole

Nope 

I do live close to California

No I haven’t been to Los Angeles

Yes, I've been there twice - in 2013 and in 2018. In 2013, I went there on the same week the 2013 Oscars were on (when Adele won an Oscar, and Jack Nicholson got tongues wagging when he flirted with Jennifer Lawrence). I remember it was raining a lot. A lot of friendly locals. Hollywood was awesome!

2018 was OK, and it may or may not have to do with Trump being President which explained why the locals seemed a bit on-edge and reserved in public. It was during the November wild fires, and we saw the residue of those fires - it flared up my asthma, that's how bad it was. I also noted there was some dodginess in the city, particularly near West Hollywood - wouldn't go there at night, even if The Three Stooges filmed their shorts there.

• Of course yes!It is a big city.