Zany
Lv 5
Zany asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Is passing a Dementia test really what the sitting President wants to brag about?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

He may have passed but was the military doctor paid off ect . He has dementia dictations trump

• 6 months ago

He may have passed but was the military doctor paid off ect . He has dementia dictations trump 

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Nah, he should be bragging about all the hot women he's banged.

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Maybe he realizes it is one of the few GOOD accomplishments he has. He has plenty of bad accomplishments though.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • david
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

Woman, Man. Person, Mask, Camera, Television. In the right order.....NAILED IT AGAIN!!

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

He wants ANYTHING, to brag about.

• Rick B
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Compared to his opponent, it is a pretty good brag.  I think his point was that he could pass one, and Biden is very unlikely to be able to say the same.

• 6 months ago

But he really aced it!  The psychologists said nobody ever did as well as Trump!  He surprised them with how un-demented he is!  He could identify an elephant and count backwards by 7s better than ANYONE!  They couldn't believe it!

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

When you exist as someone in support of a candidate who literally said "let the public judge me on my mental fill mental fi...fill....fillnes"....   then yeah, you are the loser here. 

• 6 months ago

He wasn't bragging.  He was shutting you up.  He specifically said it was quite easy and basic.

If he didn't take it, you'd go on about that.  This is a leftist trap.  Whine for someone to do something and then criticize them when they do it.

You did the same thing with the virus.  Screamed for ventilators that were never used and then shipped to other countries.  

Create riots so if Trump tries to restore order, he's an authoritarian.  If he does nothing, then he isn't handling the situation.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.