Lv 6
asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

how much can women's make up make a woman look different?

I swear....i have seen this woman about 10 x at least very good. and every time i have seen her , she looks like a completely different person. why this , how this could be possible?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

A lot.  Make up is painting.  It's not just "colouring in" but can also be painting optical illusions.  That's why a lot of women consider it to be a hobby.  They are using themselves as a living canvas to try out new ideas on.  You can even change the appearance of the shape of the face.  It's called "contouring."  There are tons of instructional videos on youtube if you want to see the magic happen from start to finish.  

• 3 weeks ago

i do not know bobobobobbo

• 1 month ago

A good quality make up and proper use of it can change a women look totally. There is no doubt about it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Bob Sponge is obviously gay. "99% of women are unattractive without makeup" dang if you're a virgin why didnt you just say that

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It's paint. In the hands of an artist and a good study of light and shadow, the face becomes a canvas.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

99% of woman are unattractive without makeup. It works wonders

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.