Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

some people in my neighborhood are putting up biden signs can i get my HOA to demand they be removed?

I think it's just rude when it's a neighborhood with mostly trump supporters there are biden signs out. its just messes up the community and so on. my hoa president is a trump supporter so i think hed agree to it. i just find it hard to have to explain to my kids why someone would vote for such a ville person that is a democrat.

Be serious.              

• Dan

But it wouldn't be an election if Trump has no opponent. 

No, don't be an authoritarian.  Don't destroy things that you disagree with.  That's what I hate most about the left...intolerance.

No, how about you remove your idiotic Trump signs. 

Trailer parks, where Trump supporters congregate, might just have rules against political signs.

I don't understand what you are talking about. I think they are doing it for Jehovah's Witnesses. 

• Bill

That would depend on the HOA rules. Chances are political signs are allowed though.