What is your ABC TV shows in each decades?

Choose any ABC shows.

50s & 60s: The Flintstones

HM: Leave It to Beaver, Batman, My Three Sons, Zorro, The Addams Family, The Jetsons, Bewitched, Jonny Quest, The Fugitive, F Troop, Top Cat, That Girl, McHale's Navy, The Danny Thomas Show, Maverick, The Lone Ranger, The Untouchables, The Outer Limits, The Donna Reed Show, The Patty Duke Show, The Bugs Bunny Show, The Real McCoys, The Avengers, The F.B.I., and The Rifleman

70s: The Brady Bunch

HM: Happy Days, Three's Company, Laverne & Shirley, The Partridge Family, Taxi, Charlie's Angels, The Odd Couple, The Muppet Show, The Six Million Dollar Man, Starksy & Hutch; Welcome Back, Kotter; The Mod Sqaud, What's Happening!!, Fantasy Island, Kung Fu, Mork & Mindy, Barney Miller, Love, American Style; The Bionic Woman, S.W.A.T. (1975), and Soap

80s: Growing Pains

HM: Perfect Strangers, Mr. Belvedere, Who's The Boss?, The Love Boat, Dynasty, Head of the Class, MacGyver (1985), Benson, T.J. Hooker, Too Close for Comfort, Bosom Buddies, Webster, It's a Living, Moonlighting, Hart to Hart, thirtysomething, Hardcastle and McCormick, Spenser: For Hire, The Great American Hero, and Just the Ten of Us

90s: Family Matters

HM: Full House, The Wonder Years, Boy Meets World, Home Improvement, Roseanne, Dinosaurs, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, NYPD Blue, Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman; Doogie Howser, M.D.; Grace Under Fire, Hangin' with Mr. Cooper, Step By Step, Spin City, Ellen (1994); Dharma & Greg, Clueless (1996), The Drew Carey Show, The Practice (1997), My So-Called Life, Twin Peaks, The Commish, Life Goes On, and The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles

2000s: My Wife & Kids

HM: 8 Simple Rules, Grey's Anatomy, George Lopez, Lost, Alias, Ugly Betty, According to Jim, Boston Legal, Hope & Faith, Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters, Less than Perfect, and Private Practice

2010s: Modern Family

HM: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., The Good Doctor, Scandal, The Middle, Black-ish, How to Get Away with Murder, Once Upon a Time, Cougar Town, Fresh Off the Boat, The Rookie, Nashville, Rookie Blue, The Goldbergs, Castle, American Houswife, Happy Endings, The Connors, Suburgartory, Quantico, Revenge, and Agent Carter

50s & 60s: The Real McCoys

HM: The Flintstones, Batman, The Addams Family, The Jetsons, Top Cat, The Lone Ranger, The Bugs Bunny Show

70s: The Muppet Show

HM: Charlie's Angels, The Six Million Dollar Man, Fantasy Island, The Bionic Woman

80s: Just the Ten of Us

HM: Growing Pains, Who's The Boss?, The Love Boat, Head of the Class, MacGyver (1985), Bosom Buddies

90s: The Wonder Years

HM: Family Matters, Boy Meets World, Home Improvement, Step By Step

2000s: My Wife & Kids

HM: 8 Simple Rules, Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty, Desperate Housewives

2010s: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

HM: The Good Doctor, and Agent Carter

50's & 60's: The Flintstones, Batman, The Addams Family, The Jetsons, Bewitched, The Avengers, The FBI, The Patty Duke Show & Zorror

HM: That Girl, The Fugitive, The Lone Ranger, The Brady Bunch, Jonny Quest & Top Cat

70's: The Muppet Show 

HM: Happy Days, The Odd Couple, Welcome Back, Kitter, What's Happening!!, Fantasy Island, Love, American Style

80's:-

90's: Dinosaurs

HM: Family Matters, Full House, The Wonder Years, Home Improvement, My So-Called Life, Lois & Clark

2000's: V & Castle

HM: Lost

2010's: Once Upon a Time & Designated Survivor

50s & 60s: Batman

70s: The Brady Bunch

80s: Growing Pains

90s: Home Improvement

2000s: Grey's Anatomy

2010s: Modern Family

HM: The Middle, Black-ish

i like all the ones you just said