Oh dear, so after laughing at everyone else Chelsea got completely flattened by Bayern too?

How the mighty have fallen, heaviest ever European defeat over two legs, hahaha. 

• snafu

Not sure Lamps has the tactical chops at the highest level.  

Wish Bayern got their revenge against Manure- for that 1996 fiasco.

They will strengthen over this summer I'm sure of it.

So will Manchester United,  Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur and of course Man City most definitely.

Next season should be very interesting and it will be a really tough and revealing test for us,  we'll all come to see how tough the league gets and how improved all the other clubs will be especially Manchester City and Chelsea.

I think Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will want to land some silveware next season and have a go at the title, just try and keep it a three horse race with us and City for as long as possible,  If Chelsea also try and do this then it will be quite interesting.

I still feel that Both City and ourselves will eventually 'drift away' from who ever is trying to mount an outside title challenge.

Both Chelsea and United will 'flirt' with the high spots in the league momentarily and at certain stages of the season but after Christmas I expect us and City to put the foot on the gas and pull away from those two.

Chelsea can be excused for losing to Bayern who are a finished article.

Chelsea are not.  They will strengthen though like I said and have an exciting pool of young talent at their disposal which makes them dangerous as they could get better next season as well as new signings being introduced to the side,  they have my vote as 'dark horses ' for next season Premier League Title.

You never know, City could 'blow up' again and fall out of the race and Chelsea might be the ones to challenge us ?

I know one thing,  we're not giving up the status as Champions of England so easily and expect the Red Machine to be in FULL EFFECT in 2021 ^_^

• August

Chelsea need to get serious and buy success,whether it is for 2 or 3 years whilst the youngsters mature or have a rethink. Is Messi or Ronaldo out of the question ?

Chelsea fans are stuck in the past, they haven’t been competitive in the CL for a long time and the only way they avoided these types of beatings is not qualifying or being eliminated before they can get the same type of opposition. Their last two exits have been heavy defeats to Barca & Bayern. Before that they were getting beat by PSG every year. 

• Ryan

Lampard is a lucky man any other year he'd be sacked 

• martin

There will be tears shed at the Chelsea Sports Bar tonight.

• yeah sorry i didn't watch the whole game....first goal was always going to be critical.....other game slightly more interesting,   the lack of crowds does'nt help and i did'nt think any game was great  crowds or no crowds