Favorite books for decluttering home, mind, and life in general.?

I'm particularly interested in mind and life as I don't yet own my own home so can't just reorganize everything. but I would like to downsize things, stuff, etc. Simplify things a little.

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo

Let It Go by Peter Walsh

The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning by Margareta Magnusson

FlyLady.net (website not a book)

• A

Start with your clothes, go through dresser and closets and get rid of anything that , does not fit, has not been worn in 12 months, you do not like.  how many towels, bedding sets, extra curtains, blankets, quilts do you really need?

Next go through any closet, drawer, storage tote and rid yourself of useless items, if you dont' love it, donate it.  Before you buy anything ask yourself where it is going to be stored and if you really think you are going to use it at least once a week.   Throw pillows that you move off the couch when you sit on it are a waste.   Minimalist living is a very simple way to be