Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

If men's libido is supposed to decrease with age, then why am I hornier at 43 and masturbate more often than when I was a teen or in my 20s?

Sometimes when you have pressures & difficulties in daily life you get rid of the energy thru masturbation. For instance not having a job & worrying about things. My God 43 is not the cut off point.  Everyone is different. Sometimes your diet has a lot to do with it also. I'm 85 now & I still get horny almost every single day. Enjoy it while you can. mho.

You will see a decrease in libido at around 75 to 90.

43 is still quite young libido wise. i reckon guys may start to go downhill at 70.Sometimes loneliness can make you masturbate more.

Well everyone is different, good for you!

I'm the same and I'm older than @Tj  ;) 

• Jesus

We all are not similar with relationship to the sex, some have more sexual impulses than other and that takes us to make it every day, although we have an advanced age. 

may be its something you are eating

Not everybody's libido diminishes on the same time table.

Plus, maybe you've changed something in your lifestyle that resulted in an improved libido.

• Tj

Im with you, im at it daily, and im older than you.

• Brian

They don't say this phrise for nothing.  "Use It, or Lose It."