Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 1 month ago

If 2Pac hadn't done "Hit 'Em Up", he and Biggie would still be alive today. Agree ?

Those famous first words... "That's why I f*cked yo' b*tch, you fat motherf*cker!" sealed their fates! 😢 

That's simply an opinion. You have know way of knowing that as a fact. 

disagree... 2pac would have gotten killed eventually anyway. because he always stayed in drama and was crazy. and biggie would have been taking out after 2pac out of envy from suge knight at puffy.

• blank

That was a  but it had nothing to do about what happens to them.

• Ramiro

"Who shot me but you punks didnt finish now your bout to feel the wrath of menace"...Yes Mr.412 is right. "Who shot ya" defenetly pissed 2pac off. It created more violence. It only added fuel to the fire.  

(But on a side note i heard 'Who shot ya' was recorded before 2pac was shot. It didnt even have anything to do with 2pac. But It was Puff Daddy who pressured Biggie into releasing the song as a diss to 2pac. In my opinion it was Puffy who created all this mess and ended up getting Biggie killed)

• Mr.412

I feel like it was deeper than that. Biggie should not have realesed “who shot ya” when he did. That was really bad timing on his part. Hit em up made things worse but Who shot ya was much worse.