If I pick grapes off of a grape vine today, will more grapes be produced later on this season?

I live in a rented mobile home and I just found a climbing grape vine outside on a tree. There are not many grapes within my reach, but there are a lot higher up that I could possibly reach with a tool or a ladder. I don't necessarily want to pick any of them now because it's my understanding that they would taste better after the first frost (late October), but I also wanted to know if any more grape plants will grow this season in place of the ones that I pick, if I pick them now? 

Could more grow if I just pick the grapes and leave the stems attached to the plant?

For example when I plant and pick string beans, more string beans seem to grow about 2 weeks later in place of the ones that I picked. Would this happen with grapes?

No. One crop per year is all you get from grapes. They bloom once and that's it. Generally speaking, that is. I believe there are some varieties which, in the right climate and with expert care, might produce two crops a year.

If you think you'll be there next year, and if it's okay with your landlord, you might want to prune that vine way back. Not only will you be able to reach the grapes if the vine is shorter, it should produce more fruit with proper pruning.

• Rick

there are seeds inside the grapes, and that's how they procreate.