Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 6 months ago

My longtime friend is getting married 3 years after my wedding. Is that too soon? ?

Will she steal the spotlight from me? I mean her engagement ring is smaller than mine but what if her wedding is bigger than mine? They want to get married in Italy and all I got was a wedding in a church. Are they just showing off?

• Trish

Stop this.....

• sarah

She's getting married only THREE YEARS after your wedding? How DARE she!

/sarcasm

A good troll isn't this obvious, which is why a good troll fools everyone. 

• ?

Please be a troll. ;-)

• Cammie

You are out of your mind.You should be happy for your friend even if she was married the same day as you.

Ludicrous.

Your wedding is ONE DAY. 

• ?

It's been 3 years since you got married. It's not like she's getting married 3 days or 3 weeks after you. She's getting what she wants, you got what you wanted or what you could afford. She's not stealing the spotlight even if she does have a larger wedding. You're not being a good friend if you can't support her. 

If that's the best you can do, time to turn in your Trolling license.

Nice try, troll..... although.... no, actually, a rather lame and unimaginative attempt... whoever posted this must be very lonely and uneducated. Sad. 

Apparently she isn't really much of a friend if you are obsessing over her wedding like it is an insult to you. It's been three years, who is going to make a side by side comparison between your weddings? Assuming you are happily married that is all that should matter.