Matthew asked in Consumer ElectronicsTVs · 5 months ago

What type of TV bracket do I need? ?

I want to get a full motion wall mount bracket for my Sony KDL-50W829B but I can't find one that is compatible. I know the stand that comes with it doubles as a fkat wall mount but I need one that sits out from the wall and has full motion. 

Attachment image

1 Answer

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.