Matthew asked in Consumer ElectronicsTVs · 6 months ago

What type of TV bracket do I need? ?

I am hoping to mount my TV to the wall with a full motion bracket but I'm not sure which one is compatible with my TV. I know the stand doubles as a flat wall mount but I need one that has an arm and full range of motion. 

I have a Sony KDL-50W829B. 

Any help would be amazing thanks.

1 Answer

  • 5 months ago

    A standard exterior door hinge is compatible with ALL TVs.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.