hyper guy asked in HealthMental Health · 4 months ago

Do you ever think about your death & how much suffering you may have?

• Alfred

it seldolmly happens  to me...yes

I strive to fix my life in a way which will allow me to say '' at the end  of the day'':  ok, I've got what  to die with''

Everyone gets to do this dance someday.. No avoiding it.. Since I only have a few weeks, maybe months I think about it all the time.. Not freaked out but just know it's coming.. In fact I'm surprised at how calm I am about it.. The suffering I know is coming at the end is my big concern.. My problem is in my neck area.. I have a raspy low voice already. Had swallowing problems with food going down my windpipe that has gotten a little better. Ear and neck pain.. Woke up three times and couldn't breathe.. I know it's going to get bad in the end so I'm thinking about exit strategy.. Assisted suicide or a friend who said he would help me.. 

nope         .

Yes, I think about it. At a young age, I already accept the fact that I will die someday. But, it never stops me from living happily. If I'm suffering, I will not run away from it, I will pass it.  God gives us challenges to make us stronger and better. Always think at the good way.

• garry

every one dies , simple fact , from the minute you are born your dying , death iis natural , seems everyone does it , why be scared anyway , just to much religious crap .

Scientific Studies has shown that old persons are more disturbed due to past memories , rather than thoughts about Death !

... So better enjoy life if body and brain alow - till the Ultimate and inevitable happens !

• Linda

No, I have had a multitude of health problems and live in chronic pain so I know death will ultimately end my suffering even if it is painful. But I do think about what happens after death and how the body decomposes after death and that disturbs me more than how I will eventually die.

• kelvin

no i do not.............

Sometimes. 

I primarily am concerned about being prepared. 🥴

I know how it will be. I have cancer. I will die as full as possible of every available painkiller, singing, probably.