Is this positive? *pregnancy*?

I got the best picture I could take, it’s hard to see it in this photo. The brand is “top care health” (8$) and the dye is blue. I always heard pink dye tests are better, and I know sometimes you can see the blue line in there that’s not actually a positive but this looks like it possibly could be positive... please help! I’m on birth control, but took the pill late (by like 2 hours) 2x last month, my period this time was super lite and only last 3 days? 

pregnant women never have periods. And one line would mean that your not pregnant Ignore all the people who are being extremely rude. 

No, it's not.

That test very clearly IS NOT "one line means pregnant."  Look to the left.  TWO LINES means pregnant.  One line is the control line, which is how you know the test wasn't defective.  It needs to be there regardless of the second line. Your test has one line.  The control line.  As clearly shown in the examples, that means NOT PREGNANT.

You are on birth control (taking a pill "late" is not skipping it entirely, a few hours here and there doesn't change efficacy) and had a period.  That alone gives you a "not pregnant" diagnosis.

• Edna

I can see no "faint" line anywhere in the picture you posted. According to the diagram on the test stick, that's a negative test and you're not pregnant.

You said you're on birth control but you took a pill 2 hours late twice in the last month. Taking a pill 2 hours late isn't going to hurt anything. It's not necessary that you always take a pill at the same time of day.

You also said your period this month was "super lite and only lasted 3 days". That doesn't matter - it was still a period, and a period always means you're not pregnant. 

I was told that a faint line could still mean pregnancy. I would go get a blood and urine test at a doctor's as soon as possible. Your light 'period' could just be implantation bleeding. I honestly think you're gonna be fine though!

Guys. This pregnancy test is either “no line means NOT PREGNANT” or 1 line MEANS PREGNANT” my line was very faint but noticeable. I was just asking if this is still possible for being pregnant. Jesus. 

Can you not see the key that explains how the test works or are you just too stupid to process the information? 

There is no second line.

Pregnant women never have periods.

You are not pregnant.

That is an obvious negative test.

There is no second line.  The second line would be just as bright as the first line if that was a positive test.

Short and light periods are possible on birth control.  If you was pregnant - you should not have had any bleeding at all.  (even on birth control - if you become pregnant, you would not get the withdrawal bleeding during the placebo week.)  

Start your new pack of birth control on time.  Being two hours late a couple of times on taking a combination birth control pill will not impact the effectiveness of the pill.  Pregnancy is not likely.  

no line means negative