Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Is it rude for my friend to ask me to pay for my half of meals? He used to pay for me?

• Edna

I guess your friend is tired of paying for your meals, and it's rude of you to expect him to.  Forget about what he "used" to do. From now on, you and your friend each pay for his own meal.

No its rude of you to keep getting it for free.

• Chanel

He may be testing you to see if you will a 50% friend or a limpet who will keep feeding off him.

If you two are not a serious couple then it would be best that you pay dutch.

It also depends on your situation, if you have money to be able to go dutch.

A guy can get bored with a girl who is just denting his credit card each date.

You could invite him to your home for a meal so then he will know that you wish to return the favour.

well often I know a great girl when she picks up the tab or treats me verses the guy always making the gesture.

So if you never offer to pay or treat him then although that's rude he is trying to make a point.

I would eat before seeing him. I'd tell him. Eat before you come over.

I wouldn't go out with him to eat ever again unless u can pay for both.

Next bf, pick up tab more often

It's not rude...................

If you are just friends he has no obligation to pay for your food, go dutch.  I don't think it is weird or rude & only right.  You have been using & abusing him.  Be fair & just.

give him sex..............

Only if he invited you. 

Otherwise, no.

No.  Why should he  pay for you?  Why don't you pay for him once in a while?  He's tired of being used. 

Not rude.  Why were you letting this friend pick up the tab to begin with?