can you get covid after recovering from cold? can it be severe?
- VeschengroLv 62 months ago
yes and yes is the correct answer
- WinterRoseLv 72 months ago
You asked this question in "Dogs" category of Yahoo Answers. I'm not sure what kind of answer you will get. Try asking under Health, or Science, etc.
- Dr. StephanieLv 72 months ago
Please ask your question in the health section, or contact either your doctor or your department of public health where you live. This doesn't belong in the pet section.
- Anonymous2 months ago
Yes you can still catch covid. Even if you recover fromcovid you can still catch it again.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- bluebonnetgrannyLv 72 months ago
I don't know. You probably need to go to the health section. This is the dog section under PETS.