Can TV sound in ear be fixed?

I was a passenger in a car accident back in 2004. It's left me with cervical vertigo with syncope that I'm still dealing with to this day. My ears have become sensitive to noise. For example if I go in a store, the air conditioner or whatever else that rumbles makes my eyes feel like they're bouncing to the noise. This also happens when loud music is played. It makes my eardrums and eyes bounce. My heartbeat tries to compensate with beating drums and this triggers my vertigo as well. As of late my right ear sounds like a TV is being turned on. It gets loud at times but right now as I'm typing it's faint but very noticeable. Can this be fixed? It's highly irritating to say the least.

I would seriously talk to an ENT specialist about the problem you are experiencing, and see if they can advise you.

I have some kind of issue with my left ear, whenever there is a loud enough sound, I get a vibration in my ear that will hurt over time, but if I move my jaw like I'm going to yawn, and take a deep breath, it closes my ear up and the vibration stops.

It almost sounds like maybe you've got some kind of tinnitus going on.  I'm really not sure though, so best to consult a ENT.  Best of luck to you :)