Lv 4
? asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 5 months ago

Is there a cream that can reduce skin blemishes caused by an allergy to a medicine, while still taking that medicine ?

Note, while still taking that medicine 


Americans can you please only answer if you know such a cream 

1 Answer

  • 5 months ago

    talk to your doctor, and be sure to let him examine the "blemish" and tell him the med that you think is causing it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.