Hey seniors. Are you going to write your biography?

Do you have anything about your life that may be interesting enough to pass on to future generations?

• Dick

I would rather not. While it might be entertaining, I'm afraid it would expose too much about too many otherwise nice people. A lot of what people told me was in confidence. The statutes of limitations are not applicable in some of our experiences. We enjoyed some great adventures. Most somehow or another were either NOT PC or downright illegal. Sorry NO bio. An occasional anecdote is as close as it will get.

I've often thought about it, and there's more than enough there........

it would be about taking impossible chances and living life, and  getting back up after getting knocked down, and  just trying again,  until you get there. 

There's no shame in trying and failing........the only shame is never trying in the first place. 

Hell, even Bath Ruth  struck out sometimes,   but he was still the Home Run King for decades! 

Don't focus on the failures,  focus on the successes.....and  fun of trying. 

• Jojo

When I`m dead an gone,  if my relatives read my Diaries which I have kept for 35 years, they will get some good idea of what my life was like. Some may not like what they read.

Yes, I have thought about writing a FULL biography of my life , and it would probably take me years and be X rated !!!! 🤣🤣.

Every body has a story, i've been asked many times by my family to write down my lifes experiences, wouldn't you like to know what sort of life your ancestors had 100 yeas ago, once you write it it'e there in your family forever.

I'd love to know the experiences of my ancestors arriving in Australia in 1840

Nah.  No one would believe it. 

I wrote mine about 5 years ago, it took me about a year to complete and was ready to publish when I discovered that I had a stage 4 cancer. It made me think about that book and wonder if I'd actually want others to find it if I didn't make it. It was edited, cover and font chosen etc. I had it destroyed a week before going into hospital.  Occasionally I regret doing that then, at other times, I'm glad that I did.  It certainly would have interested others but it also might have hurt some.

No, I am not that greedy

• kswck2

Nothing i have ever done is noteworthy to anyone except myself. 

...autobiography.....

• It's sitting on my computer although I'm adding to it with new events and experiences.  If anyone decides to publish it after my death, it will make an excellent doorstop.