Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 months ago

Can you still get a job as a police officer if you have a criminal record for stealing a cop car and burning it for fun?

A felony conviction is an automatic disqualification.

Even if it wasn't, this would put you just BELOW being short staffed on the desirability scale.

Probably not unless you did it as juvenile and expunged. Or your daddy was the chief and it was knocked down to misdemeanor. Or you apply in Mexico  or Belize.

Anon:   Yes you Can.. its only  open felonies that permanently disclude  service in any US PD  .Any sort of record does not help, no.I have heard of one trying for a cop position, then admitted to some small pot possessiveness years ago, and the recruiter Laughing. Some old charges aren't a barrier if the law has changed. 

I highly doubt it.

My heart aches for your parents.  They are in such a bad place in life.

You can't get hired as a Police Officer with any criminal record.

Maybe on some uninhabited island out on the Pacific Ocean.

No, and you can't get a law enforcement job being a snot nosed, unfunny, uneducated, juvenile, TROLL either.

Why you insist  on posting this stupid immature  nonsense is beyond me. It is not funny, it shows just how undeveloped your brain is.

Seriously? Get a life, troll.