Experiencing sore eyes and tears comes out?

During this pandemic, 1-4 times a week I get sore eyes where tears comes out. I want to wipe the tears out with my hands but can’t because of safety from the coronavirus. So I blink. It has happened to me while driving. So uncomfortable. Can this happen because I rinse my eyes out a lot? Is it dry eyes? Can I use over the counter eye drops?

If you keep your hands washed, there is no problem with touching your eyes.

You can also use a tissue or small cloth, even the corner of your shirt.

How would we know why this is happening?  See an ophthalmologist. 

• Maxi

You can wear sunglasses, you can wipe your eyes using a clean tissue........ I have suffered exactly the same and came to the conclusion it could be hay fever ( which I normally don't suffer with) as I wear a mask when out and once home take it off, if I am in my garden I get a blocked nose and sneeze..... also because of all the different hand sanitizers in different places, my hands became sore, red and itchy... so I stopped using them and have my own I carry in my pocket and that red/itching stopped......... so likely people are becoming more sensitive because we are all 'germ phobic' instead of the norm where we are generally not germ phobic and so  build up a natural  resistance to 'germs'

WTF does this have to do with personal finance?