Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 2 months ago

When Paul McCartney dies, will that be the biggest celebrity death in history?

• MJT209

No but it will be up there, Johh Lennon, Michael Jackson and Elvis are obviously already dead, and Paul will rank among them

Will definitely be having a benefit concert..

when he dies, a large pot leaf will be painted onto his coffin and a spliff throw into it so he can smoke up for all eternity

Clint Eastwood is 1

Yes, his death will be among the biggest celebrity deaths of all time, no matter what the cause of death is.

I have never heard of this Mr Paul McCartney so no his death will not be the biggest celebrity death in history but I do know who's death would the n that would be the one and only beautiful goddess KYLIE JENNER!!!! 

• Phil

Not unless he is shot and has a violent death like John.

Nobody expected Lennon to be shot and killed to die at such a young age- McCartney is double his age now.

When someone is 80ish and dies it is expected. We are ready for the news.

On the other  hand apart from Lennon, there were the early deaths of Elvis, Prince, Jackson. They were big news.

In Bollywood at the moment in India there is big news about an actor ) Sushant Singh Rajput) whose life was cut short by suicide/ possible murder and in a country of 1.3 billion people dare I say his death is massive news for 1/3 of the world.

Oh, but that's not in the USA you say, well the biggest American celebrity death was Rudolph Valentino- his funeral and mourning was massive about 80 years ago but today just about everyone will say " Rudolph who? ".

• jean

he looks quite healthy to me for his age. Maybe one of the biggest musical deaths.

No I don’t think so 

No, that will happen if Keith Richards pops off. As it will come as a huge surprise seeing as he's spent most of his life well and truly pickled