Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 2 months ago

When Paul McCartney dies, will that be the biggest celebrity death in history?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • MJT209
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

No but it will be up there, Johh Lennon, Michael Jackson and Elvis are obviously already dead, and Paul will rank among them

• 1 month ago

Will definitely be having a benefit concert..

• 1 month ago

when he dies, a large pot leaf will be painted onto his coffin and a spliff throw into it so he can smoke up for all eternity

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Clint Eastwood is 1

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes, his death will be among the biggest celebrity deaths of all time, no matter what the cause of death is.

• 1 month ago

I have never heard of this Mr Paul McCartney so no his death will not be the biggest celebrity death in history but I do know who's death would the n that would be the one and only beautiful goddess KYLIE JENNER!!!! 

• Phil
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Not unless he is shot and has a violent death like John.

Nobody expected Lennon to be shot and killed to die at such a young age- McCartney is double his age now.

When someone is 80ish and dies it is expected. We are ready for the news.

On the other  hand apart from Lennon, there were the early deaths of Elvis, Prince, Jackson. They were big news.

In Bollywood at the moment in India there is big news about an actor ) Sushant Singh Rajput) whose life was cut short by suicide/ possible murder and in a country of 1.3 billion people dare I say his death is massive news for 1/3 of the world.

Oh, but that's not in the USA you say, well the biggest American celebrity death was Rudolph Valentino- his funeral and mourning was massive about 80 years ago but today just about everyone will say " Rudolph who? ".

• jean
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

he looks quite healthy to me for his age. Maybe one of the biggest musical deaths.

• 2 months ago

No I don’t think so 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, that will happen if Keith Richards pops off. As it will come as a huge surprise seeing as he's spent most of his life well and truly pickled

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.