Why do super noisy motorcyclists think that it's ok to destroy the peace and quiet for so many thousands of people?

I'm not writing about loud motorcyclists, I'm writing about extremely loud motorcyclists. How can these 'people' think that they are not doing harm to their fellow humans?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Foxy
    Lv 4
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I suppose they think we like to admire their motorcycle and attract attention with the noise.

• 1 month ago

Define your terms.  What dB is "super noisey"  compared to  "loud"? There are many who hate a MC's sound no matter how quiet. Can't please everyone.

I personally have straight pipes BUT I do not light up  in neighborhoods; I am careful  and do speed limit. Only on open highway.where no one lives close. do i open 'er up.  Of the 5 Harley riders on my block; we are all respectful In the neighborhood. Only, oddly a young Ninja rider does wheelies and goes Nyahhhh...I hate that hi-pitched ring-a-ding or bee-in-a-tin-can noise.   personally , More than the rumble of a Harley. 

Loud pipes DO get noticed, but, not, unfortunately by those with windows up, AC ion, texting and listening to loud rap. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I ride motorcycle.  I don't know what you consider "extremely loud" to be.  If you want to know why someone does something, ask that person.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They're just trying to get noticed. Sad people. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because they are just inconsiderate persons.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.