Work/Friendship Advice?

My best friend and just so happen to be partners at work. Even outside of work we hang out just about every weekend and are very close as we’ve been friends for 3 years. However, I don’t enjoy working with him as our styles are quite different. I’ll spare all the long details but it’s getting to the point where I feel like it’s been affecting our friendship. We’ve talked about this being an issue before but alas, not much has changed. How do I tell him I don’t think we should work together anymore or should I just keep trying to just get through the work day? I don’t want to lose him as my best friend and I don’t want our relationship to change besides our work issue. However I feel like things won’t be the same outside of work if I tell him we shouldn’t work together anymore. Any suggestions? 

This is not a big issue . If he is your best friend and best friends never mind any type of talk and situation but they always understand it. I will suggest you when your friend is out of stress or in fresh mind you will take him a rest place and explain all the situation and problems. i hope your friend never mind your point of view and understand it. Must try it with best wishes.